1.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had the misfortune of using this forwarding service. I bought a laptop via ebay and used their service. Seller sent the laptop at my forwarding address and included an invoice as per my request.

Hopshop go however failed to include this invoice while handing over to DHL. Would also like to add that they sent my laptop in a plain DHL box, without giving any proper cushioning to safeguard laptop. I was lucky my laptop didnot break. They however did charge 4KG for a laptop hardly weighing 2KG.

I ended up paying more than double custom value because of thir unprofessionalism. i contacted them regarding this and they simply rebuffed stating i need to get in touch with DHL as they are the carrier.

Would avoid them for sure in future.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $44. This person is overall dissatisfied with HopShopGo and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hopshopgo shipping service at HopShopGo was customer service, shipping charge and packaging Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about HopShopGo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare HopShopGo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with HopShopGo?

Comments