Gurgaon, Haryana
1.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had the misfortune of using this forwarding service. I bought a laptop via ebay and used their service. Seller sent the laptop at my forwarding address and included an invoice as per my request.

Hopshop go however failed to include this invoice while handing over to DHL. Would also like to add that they sent my laptop in a plain DHL box, without giving any proper cushioning to safeguard laptop. I was lucky my laptop didnot break. They however did charge 4KG for a laptop hardly weighing 2KG.

I ended up paying more than double custom value because of thir unprofessionalism. i contacted them regarding this and they simply rebuffed stating i need to get in touch with DHL as they are the carrier.

Would avoid them for sure in future.

Review about: Hopshopgo Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Customer service, Shipping charge, Packaging.

Had an Experience with HopShopGo?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion