1.5

I used hopshopgo's online calculator to estimate international freight.Link http://www.hopshopgo.com/hopshopgo/red3.calculator.do On a US$70 item at 3.5kgs the quote was US49.00 However, I received an invoice for US121.00 based on the fact that the items size 50.50 x 40.50 x 40.00 (cm) /19.88 x 15.94 x 15.75 (inch) was greater than the weight.

I contacted hopshopgo, they suggested if I can't afford shipping, to return the item to the merchant for a refund. The online quote calculator does not take into consideration the size of the package, however, once the package arrives, hopshopgo takes this into consideration - when you are obliged to accept.

I would never use hopshopgo again.They are unethical.

Review about: Hopshopgo Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with HopShopGo?

Comments

Horrible tile work with no resolution from Thumbtack Thumbtack "I recently hired a "PRO" from Thumbtack to install a glass mosaic tiled shower.The tile job is completely unacceptable..." Read more Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more