Rue, Picardy

I opened a dispute on Paypal. Since they own Hopshopgo it's likely they will be partial, so I'll probably have to work with my bank. I'm still amazed that Paypal would be involved in such terrible service through and through, super expensive and totally unapologetic for failing to deliver on all counts.

To respond to your email:

Customs never asked any questions like I said, DHL did. I don't know why they felt they should ask one question about the package every other day, "in case customs had a look at it", and repeat the same question.

Usually the shipping provider lets package go through and relays potential questions from customs, if any.

The package was never inspected, nor "held by customs", which I have proof of.

It seems your provider, DHL, consider your packages highly suspicious, while one could imagine your service also implies having some kind of relationship with your shipping provider.

Otherwise, you are in effect doing false advertising and should merely charge for receiving a parcel at a US address and let your customer deal with fedex to ship it from there!

To conclude:

1/ your maintaining "we're not responsible for customs" is irrelevant : DHL was holding the shipment in a "customs clearance" status.

2/ And then, 8 days have elapsed SINCE THAT STATUS cleared. Why is that? Is that your conception of express shipping?

3/ now today here's a picture of the parcel I received. Plain scandalous. Obviously parts are damaged inside.

I won't budge on this : not only will you definitely loose a customer (and I'll make sure many more), I will pursue all legal routes to be fully refunded, write to your management, and share my disastrous experience as widely as possible. When you charge $300 just to SHIP a parcel you ARE accountable for a minimal service quality. And namely not choosing the cheapest and worst carrier.

Had an Experience with HopShopGo?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion